Monday 13 April 2009

My holidays in Glasgow

The last summer I went to visit Glasgow, and I have to say that it was a trip of the most interesting thing.

In my tour for the streets full of people, I visited many shops that I was, and bought myself many things. The shop that more I like me was in Buchanan Street, and was selling accessories of all kinds.

On the other hand, I visited an exhibition of Salvador Dalí's art and one of ancient cars. Then, I went to visit the Hunterian Museum, it´s incredible.

I could observe the Scotch landscape of the suburbs, and I must say that it´s really wonderful and green.

Finally, I visited every night a new place where to take something and meet people, and the fact that more I like me it was in the 10 Mitchell Lane.

The truth is that it was a trip that I would like to repeat some day, I was too many a few days there.

No comments: